About Me

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Snowmen rule!!

These are the make and takes from our last demo meeting.  Snowmen are so cute and everyone loves these because you can enjoy them without going out in the cold.
 
 
This first one is a treat holder made with the fry box die.  I did a little remodel on mine after I took the picture.  I think the hat needed to be a little lower. 

 
This one is a cute gift tag.  I'll be making more of these.  I notice that there should have been a jewel on the flower but it must have come off somewhere.  Or maybe I just forgot to put it on. 

 
This is a really cute stocking stuffer.  Everyone needs a little poop for Christmas, right?
 

 
And this last one I changed up a little.  The one that we made at the meeting was only two boxes but I added the third one.  If you filled these boxes up with candy you'd be making someone very happy. 

And of course we made a card.  After all, that's what we do.  So here's all of our snowmen.  They were easy to make and so very cute. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment