About Me

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's time to get back into the swing of things so here's a reminder that my regular card class is the fourth Thursday of the month.  So this month it's the 22nd.  Which is next week so I need to get busy and get some cards designed.  I think we'll be doing two 3-D items because I want you each to get a calendar so we'll be making them in class.  Plus a treat box for Valentines Day.  And of course we'll be making a Christmas card like we do every month. 
And January, February and March are Sale A Bration, where you can get free stuff with a $50.00 order.  So here's a couple more samples of the free Lotus Blossom stamp set.  I love this set and it's so easy to line up.  Just wait until you see the stamp set. We will be using it at class.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment