About Me

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Card Class

Here's the cards from Thurs card class.  Hope you like these.
 
 
This stamp set is called Sheltering Tree.  I hope it carries over to the new catalog because I think it will make a wonderful fall card with autumn leaves.

 

 
This stamp set is Painted Petals and there's some wonderful matching Designer Series Paper.  I'll show some of that to you sometime this week. 

 
And I always do a Christmas card and this one is called Gentle Peace.  It's not in any of the catalogs but you can find it on the photopolymer page on Stampin' Up!.  It's only current while supplies last.

 
This stamp set is Lotus Blossom and it's my favorite out of the Sale A Bration mini.  And you can only get it free with a $50.00 order.

 
I didn't have a calendar class at the end of last year so I decided to add a calendar to the regular class.  This is a straight copy of one that I got from Jenny Peterson. 

 
And this cute little treat box is made with the Curvy Keepsake thinlet. 

 
Here's the baby card that I gave a sneak peek of earlier.  It's very generic for either a boy or a girl.  I love the little ducks.

 
And here's a card using the stamp set called You Brighten My Day, which is also a free Sale A Bration set.  And it was punched out with a new punch, Note Tag Punch, which is in the new Occasions catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment