About Me

Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'm so far behind with posting that I decided to give you all of last month's card class at one time.  Christmas is fast approaching and there's so much that we haven't been able to do in class that I've decided to add a "Customer Appreciation Day" where you can come and play all day with my stuff.  I'll have lots of pictures of projects and hopefully some samples.  If you only want to make one of each thing you can use my supplies but if you think you might want more than one then you'll need to bring some of your own card stock with you.  I'll try and post some pictures so that you can see what you might want to do.  My biggest problem is picking a date.  I'm afraid that once my last class is over my craft room will get trashed with crafts for the Country Christmas.  So I'm going to say that play day will be the same day as the tag class, Nov 20th.  So on that day you can come and make tags or you can just come and play. 








No comments:

Post a Comment