About Me

Monday, November 17, 2014

I hate to change the date of card class but for my own wellbeing I'm forced to do it this week.  Normally card class is the 4th Thursday but because of Thanksgiving class is usually moved up a week.  Well, that is this Thurs but I'm totally overwhelmed by the fact that my building in Ashley is still not ready and I have a feeling that Thurs and Friday are going to be very busy getting ready for Sat.  So class is postponed until Monday, Nov 24th.  The class that day will be a tag class and I'm combining it with a customer appreciation play day.  You're all invited to come and play with my stuff.  There's lots of things that we never got to play with yet so come that day and play.  Here's a card using the Holiday Home stamp set and the framelits to cut the image out.  Come and use it next Monday.  Just be sure to let me know by Friday, Nov 21 if you are going to do the tag class.
 
 
This beautiful card was made by Karen Colburn.

1 comment:

  1. Love Karen's card, and wish I would have gotten the bundle -- but there is still time for me, and you are definitely an enabler.

    ReplyDelete