About Me

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

There are so many things going on at Stampin' Up! right now that I'm afraid that I'll miss something.  So that's why I'm posting so much information for you.  Today I want to tell you about a new recruit special.  If you sign up to be a demonstrator in Oct you'll get a package of Designer Series Paper once a month for six months Totally FREE.  That's a $65.70 value that's free to you.  Combine that with the sales from yesterday and it's a great week for you.  Why?  because you can take advantage of the sale to stock up on supplies for your Christmas cards and  maybe get a present for someone who like to make cards.  Add on a pack of the blendabilities for my class next week and look at your total.  If it's anywhere close to $100.00 then you should consider signing up.  Because then you'll get a discount of 20% on everything you order and lots of social opportunities with me.  And your first order after you sign up you'll get 30% off.  And you'll get the free Designer Series Paper for six months.  If you have any questions please email me or call me.  I'll be glad to help you figure out if this is a good deal for you.  BUT the sale is only until next Monday so act fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment