About Me

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's up with this Michigan weather?  When I went for my walk this morning I couldn't decide if I needed a winter coat and an umbrella.  Took neither and was okay but I really wondered about it.  And I was thinking about going to the fair today but is it going to rain?  Where's our warm weather?
 
 
This is one of our make n takes from convention and I used it last week in card class.  The stamp set is Kinda Eclectic.  This is a great card and there are no layers on it.  We stamped right on the front of the cards and then added some small pieces of card stock.  And this card uses 5 of the 6 stamps in the set.  There's another smaller butterfly that we didn't use,  And we added some punched flowers.  So you don't really need layers every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment