About Me

Saturday, July 26, 2014

 
This card is from Thurs. card class.  It's a Christmas card and it's made with a new stamp set out of the 2014 Holiday catalog.  I got the catalog at convention and you should get it sometime in August.  If it gets towards the end of August and you don't have it yet just let me know.  Anyway, this set is called Bright and Beautiful.  The two bigger stars were cut out with the Stars framelits.  The big star was just cut out of the Bushed gold card stock and the smaller star was stamped in gold on Very Vanilla.  This would probably be even better if I had embossed it in gold but I like this just fine.  On this card I stamped the smallest start in Crumb Cake but I made another card and stamped it in gold.  And the greeting on the inside is also stamped in gold.  Are you thinking about Christmas cards yet?  I'm planning on doing a Christmas Stamp A Stack sometime in August so watch for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment