About Me

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Last of card class

 
 This is the 3-D item that we made at last card class.  I got the idea from Janet Wakeland.  I'll post the instructions next week or, if I can find the video that she made I'll post the link.  They are really very easy.   And here's a couple of close up's of the top.


 
I made a couple more for other holidays and I'll post them sometime.
 

 
And here's the last card.  It's a sunburst card and many thanks to Anette Solner I now know how to make them.  Just cut your strips about 1 1/2" wide and 4 1/2" long and then cut them in two by cutting them from corner to corner.  Decided how big you want the sunburst to be and then cut a piece of card stock for the base.  Measure it and mark the middle.  Just start adhering the strips at the middle and keep going around.  Here's a spring one that I did with other paper.
 
 
I love this one because it's so bright and cheery.  It would make a great Easter card.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Lynn for the instructions for the Star Burst Card. Yours turned out beautiful. I think I will try this at my card class this month!!

    ReplyDelete